1. It is a powerful tool for digitizing traditional hand-drawn maker design.
2. Easily understand and operate, avoid incurring cost of training.
3. 16 buttons cursor is for fast and convenient operation accurately.
4. It saves setting time by preseting more than 30 popular software formats inside the digitizer.
5. Friendly interface, compatible with most popular grahpic applications, AutoCAD, GERBER, LECTRA, OPTITEX, MAPGIS, Citystar, Mapinfo, Arcinfo, MicroStation, Supermaop, Openinfo, Arise, Billy, Cyber, GmCAD, Genamap, ViewGIS, MapEengin, ILWIS, SvCAD, DoCAD and Tajima Series, etc. Furthermore, it supports workstations like SUN, SGI and others.